Where to get Non-Generic CPE

QUESTION: Sir John, where can I have CPE where I can get good value for my money? I hote those generic topics and usual faces in the real estate sector who just brag about their own selves and market their own business the entire day.

ANSWER: Good question. Try visiting your nearest university or college. Universities and Colleges are CHED-Accredited Institutions. They normally have SHORT COURSES and WEEKEND COURSES on various topics. Try also TESDA, they have various topics that can help you earn in any other manner while you wait for your real estate commission jackpot. Don't forget to get Training Certificate that specifies the number of hours.

You can also enrol in UP Open University. You can use the Transcript of Record in UP Open University as proof of CPE.

If you have friends in government, you can also sit-in for FREE in their trainings that involves private sector participation. You have Devt Academy of the Philippines, NEDA, BIR, DENR, LGU, HLURB, PAG-IBIG, etc usually conducting these free trainings to their stakeholders in the private sector. Don't forget to get certificate.

Also, when you attend Accreditation Seminars by Developers, that is a valid CPE. Just get a Seminar Certificate.

No comments: