1/23/2013

The legal way to avoid VAT - two steps only

I have been coaching here for over four years for free, with over 1,400 unique readers per month, but most readers could not even SUBSCRIBE to this blogsite. I rarely send a blog alert by email, so I did not notice this discrepancy until recently. Why not subscribe? It's not difficult, and it is free. Look at the right panel, there is a button there that says Subscribe [Step 1] Join this site and Subscribe [Step 2] -- I hate it when I notice a reader who is not in the subscriber's list! Please subscribe now, and when subscribe action is completed, you will receive the article titled: "The legal way to avoid VAT - two steps only" in the next RESC NewsLetter. I will send the article by email only to those I see in the subscribers panel.

If there is anything else important that I forgot to include in this article, or if you experienced a real estate transaction that is anomalous, scam, fraudulent scheme that you want me to document and expose for others to be warned, or if you want to donate to the war chest of real estate consumer rights advocacy, please feel free to email me at JohnPetalcorin@Gmail.Com. If you want to comment about this article, there is a provision for this purpose that you can find below.
Thank you so much for visiting my site. May God Bless You!

No comments: