1/14/2013

Which agent to choose?


QUESTION: Rltr. John, I am in a hurry to sell my property. There are many agents out there but I need your coaching in choosing the right one. Assuming you are in my shoes, what is your personal criteria of a highly-effective agent?
ANSWER: The keyword is Active. I would prefer a real estate Broker who have the following characteristics: (1) must be currently licensed in PRC; (2) must be an active practitioner, meaning, he must have a principal place of business (as required by RA 9646), own official receipt (as required by BIR), and essential communication equipment such as phone and internet; (3) must have the most number of active PRC-registered Salespersons who can help him in finding buyers; and (4) must be active in advertising in printed classified ads that has extensive reach and other internet-based classified ads.


No comments: