Best solution to problematic lands

QUESTION: Sir John, my family have problematic lands. It is currently occupied by squatters, the title is still in the name of our dead parents, and we have forgotten to pay the real estate taxes. What is the best thing to do?

ANSWER: Enter it into Property Management by a licensed Broker.

The Broker will visit the place to record the status of the land. The Broker will discuss ownership issues with the squatters. The Broker will give you a quotation on how much is needed to transfer the title to your name. The Broker will check out the tax arrears and negotiate the discounts with the Local Government Unit. The Broker will give you professional suggestions on the best possible use or disposition of the property. It is a lot cheaper for you to pass those headaches to the Licensed Broker.

No comments: