Below is my career advancement wishlist for 2011. This will be a series of 3 trainings for a period of 6 months in the USA from 20 January to 30 July 2011. The fund that I need to cover the expenses, including training fees, travel fares, accommodation, and subsistence allowance, is estimated at $30,000US.
I am currently looking for a sponsor to support my proposal. The sponsor will invest on me for these wishlists. In return, I will serve as consultant (without necessary compensation) for the sponsor on matters concerning politics, real estate, and advocacies for a period of 6 years. If the sponsor is a real estate firm, I will transfer the knowledge I acquired in these trainings to the sponsor's company through seminar series and provide appropriate certificates to the participants.
For interested sponsors please feel free to contact me.
NAEBA Annual Conference
January 24-26 Hilton El Conquistador, Tucson, Arozona
Estimated Program Fee: $1,350 +
1. To attend the Exclusive Buyer Agents National Conference.
2. To get a Certificate of Negotiation Expert Course
Harvard Business School - Real Estate Executive Seminar
March 27-30 Allston Cambridge Massachusettes
Estimated Program Fee: $8,000 +
1. To become earn a Certificate from Harvard Business School
2. To be the first Harvard-educated Real Estate professional of the Philippines
3. To learn current trends in Broadening Your Organization’s Perspective
4. To learn ways towards Improving Your Effectiveness as a Real Estate Leader
Senior Professional in Supply Management (SPSM) Certification
Online 3 Months
Estimated Program Fee: $1,149 +
1. To earn a Certificate of a Purchasing Professional
2. TO learn the Mastering Purchasing Fundamentals
3. To learn Microsoft Excel For Purchasing Professionals
4. To learn Supply Management Contract Writing
5. To learn Powerful Negotiation For Successful Buying
6. To learn 14 Purchasing Best Practices
7. To learn Savings Strategy Development