1/31/2013

How to frankly treat a Broker wannabe

QUESTION: Sir John, I want to become a Broker like you. Can you help me become a licensed Broker?

ANSWER: No, I won't help you. If the number of brokers will become too many, our professional fees will become cheaper. Mag Salesperson ka kung gusto mo mag-benta-benta. Starting June 2012, you have to be a graduate of 4 year course BS Real Estate in order to qualify to take the exam. If ever you will take the course, I wish you all the bad luck, I hope you will not graduate, I hope you will shift course in the middle. We will make the exam very difficult to make sure that you will not pass. Baka tatabihan mo pa negosyo ko, maging competitor pa kita, bababa kita ko. Makikisali ka pa sa hati-an ng pie ng professional fee. Never ask that question again to a hungry Broker because you will never like his frank answer.


If there is anything else important that I forgot to include in this article, or if you experienced a real estate transaction that is anomalous, scam, fraudulent scheme that you want me to document and expose for others to be warned, or if you want to donate to the war chest of real estate consumer rights advocacy, please feel free to email me at JohnPetalcorin@Gmail.Com. If you want to comment about this article, there is a provision for this purpose that you can find below.
Thank you so much for visiting my site. May God Bless You!

No comments: