5/25/2013

Many Listing or Few Listing?

QUESTION: Rltr. Petalcorin, I want to sell my house in Alabang and use the money to buy a Condo near my hospital in Makati. I want to know your advise on which is the better Broker who can help me -- (a) a Sales Agent with many properties to sell, or (b) the one with fewer properties to sell?

ANSWER: When you sell your property, get a Seller's Agent who has a Real Estate professional license (Broker or Salesperson) certified by PRC. The probably better Seller's Agent is one who has FEWER properties to sell because it means there is a higher chance that your property will get more time from the Agent. Of course this theory is not ALWAYS true.

When you buy a property, get an Exclusive Buyer's Agent to professionally represent you in purchasing.


If there is anything else important that I forgot to include in this article, or if you experienced a real estate transaction that is anomalous, scam, fraudulent scheme that you want me to document and expose for others to be warned, or if you want to donate to the war chest of real estate consumer rights advocacy, please feel free to email me at JohnPetalcorin@Gmail.Com. If you want to comment about this article, there is a provision for this purpose that you can find below.
Thank you so much for visiting my site. May God Bless You!

No comments: