QUESTION: Sir John, in one of your teachings in the past (I couldn't find it anymore in your blogsite because your educational articles are too many already), you were saying the IRR or RA 9646 anomalously allowed colorum to get License Without Exam?
ANSWER: YES. If you compare Sec 20 of RA 9646 and the IRR, this anomalously seated PRB-RES inserted those who are classified as colorums as part of those who are in "Active Practice". Perhaps they forgot that practicing with expired license is illegal in MO 39 and is classified as what we call colorum, and this the RA 9646 is consistent to MO 39 in this particular aspect.
If you follow the RA 9646 sincerely, ALL of the three qualifications must be met to be covered by Sec 20(A) Reg w/o Exam:
1. Already licensed in DTI as of 30 July 2009, provided that
2. Active Practice (current unexpired license)
3. Have CPE (16/24 DTI Rule Applies)
ANOMALY: PRE-RES inserted (among others) the following text in the IRR to cover the colorums (practicing with expired license):
"2. Those who has failed to renew their DTI License prior to 30 July 2009 but who have earned twenty-four (24) CEP credit units from accredited service providers as per M.O. 39 or CPE credit units from CPE Council Accredited Provider from 2007 to July 30, 2011.
3. Those who had passed the 2009 and 2008 licensure examinations given by the DTI but who have failed to obtain their license upon the effectivity of the R.A. No. 9646 and who have earned fifteen (15) CEP or CPE credit units;
4. Those who had passed the 2007 licensure examinations given by the DTI but who have failed to obtain their license upon the effectivity of the R.A. No. 9646 and who have earned eighteen (18) CEP or CPE credit units;
5. Those who had passed the DTI licensure examination in 2006 and prior years but who FAILED to obtain their license upon the effectivity of R.A. No. 9646 and who have earned one hundred twenty (120) CEP or CPE credit units;"
NOTICE also that there is no CPE Council yet so there should be no CPE yet.
You know, kailangan talaga ng Comprehensive Integrity Review yang pinag-gagawa ng PRB-RES. The entire thing, from unauthorized Interim AIPO Formation, Anomalous PRB-RES Nomination, Irregularities of the IRR that did not pass through proper consultation, CPE Certificates na wala pang CPE Council, nag Exam na na wala pang CoDER, Red-Taping of applications of those truly covered by Sec 20, manipulating the formation of the AIPO-RESP.
This PRB-RES has used its position to twist the policy and the implementation of policy para demonized many people para mapasama na sa hanay nilang mga demonyo. Pati mga CPE Providers demonize nila na mag-conduct ng CPE without CPE Council. This anomalous PRB-RES has a huge army of demons.
HUGE HUGE HUGE INTEGRITY REVIEW WORKLOAD for the upcoming Genuine PRB-RES and Genuine AIPORESP. Are you with me to meet the challenge?
Kaya sinasabi ko, the proper execution of the AIPORESP Formation is very important. We have to have a AIPORESP Board of Trustees who are knowledgeable about RA 9646 and have wisdom to make decisions on the straight path. These AIPORESP Board of Trustees are the ones who will lead the Army of Righteousness who will give us hope and victory.