Buyers are advised to go directly to owners and developers

QUESTION: Sir John, I am interested to buy a Condo Unit. I don't need an agent to represent me, but I need to talk directly to a seller's agent who is knowledgeable about the project. Should I approach an independent Broker or should I go directly to the Developer's website? ANSWER: If you want an agent who is an expert of the project, go directly to the Developers website. Independent Brokers are General Practitioners, they handle many projects and properties and their cramming prior to Project presentation won't make them overnight experts in the specific project that you want.

No comments: